I figured that a post which is continually updated with links to each part of each series on this blog would be very useful. So, here you go!
- Part 1: What is Critical Thinking?
- Part 2: Intellectual Standards
- Part 3: Elements of Reasoning
- Part 4: Explanations
- Part 5: Logic
- Part 6: A Case Study
- Part 7: Confirmation Bias and Fallacies
- Part 8: Sources Yet Again!
- Part 1: Introduction and General Dichotomy
- Part 2: Circularity
- Part 3: Science, Lack of Substantiation, and Contradictions
- Part 4: Defeaters and Definitions
- Part 5: Fallacies
- Part 6: Analogies and Kicking the Can
- Part 7: Expectation, Causation, and Conceptuality
- Part 8: Variables, Sample Sizes, and Experimentation
- Part 9: Non-Explanations, Internal Critiques, and the Epistemological-Metaphysical Fallacy
- Part 10: Hypotheses, Objections, and Category Mistakes
- Part 11: Counter-Examples and Understated Evidence
- Part 12: Presupposing What Needs to Be Explained
- Part 13: The Principle of Relevant Propositions
- Unofficial Part 14: Some Tools for Your Philosophical Toolkit
Workbook for Arguments
- Part 1: Arguments
- Part 2: Generalizations and Statistics
- Part 3: Analogies, Sources, Causal Claims, and Theoretical Virtues… Oh My!
Theories of Mind
- Part 1: Cartesian Dualism
- Part 2: An Appraisal of Descartes’ Conceivability Argument
- Part 3: Descartes on Dubitability and Divisibility
- Part 4: The Interaction Problem
- Part 5: Armstrong’s Identity Theory
- Part 6: Ryle and Behaviorism
- Part 7: Churchland’s Eliminative Materialism
- Part 8: Final Assessment
- Discussing infinity, the endless future, and the Kalam Cosmological Argument with Dr. Alex Malpass and Micah Edvenson
- 20 Feb, 2020
- Discussing the ultimate nature of reality with Dr. Graham Oppy, Dr. Josh Rasmussen, and Micah Edvenson
- 30 Jan, 2020
- An appraisal of three arguments for God’s existence (Contingency, Fine-Tuning, and Moral Knowledge)
- 30 Jan, 2020
- Existential inertia and its relation to Thomistic cosmological arguments for God’s existence
- 13 Dec, 2019
- Reason, Reality, and God with Dr. Josh Rasmussen on
- 23 Oct, 2019
- Debating the evolutionary argument from evil with Dr. Trent Dougherty
- 11 Aug, 2019
- Scientific realism/antirealism: a presentation
- 22 July, 2019
An Appraisal of Aquinas’ First Way
- Part 1: Introduction
- Part 2: Formalization
- Part 3: Eternalism Contra Act and Potency?
- Part 4: Quantum Mechanics Contra the Causal Principle?
- Part 5: Metaphysical Bootstrapping
- Part 6: On Infinity
- Part 7: Quantifier Shifts and the Gap Problem
Near Death Experiences (NDEs)
- Part 1: The Evidential Value of Near Death Experiences
- Part 2: Defeasible Reasoning, NDE Veridicality, and Hume: An Analysis
- Part 3: A Novel Dilemma and Theoretical Comparison Concerning NDE’s
What is Philosophy?
- What is Philosophy?
- The Value of Philosophy
- Part 1: Some Philosophical Terminology
- Part 2: Some Philosophical Terminology
- Part 3: Some Philosophical Terminology
- Part 4: Some Philosophical Terminology
Note: Some of these series are ongoing!